The following terms and conditions cover the use of the https://www.moto-secure.com & https://paymnets.motosecure.com websites. By using this site you accept these terms.
1. This website is operated by Lang Protect Ltd and licence software on this website being MOTOSecure registered in England and Wales with registered office at Lang Protect Limited, 2 Snow Hill, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B4 6GA
2. These terms and conditions relate to the use of this website. Further terms and conditions apply to the use of services supplied by Lang Protect Ltd, including the use of areas of this website to which a user is required to login to gain access.
3.Lang Protect Ltd provides products and services to commercial organisations, the public and voluntary sectors.
4. Lang Protect Ltd may suspend, change or remove any part of this website or these terms at any time. Continued use after any alteration shall signify your consent to the change(s).
5. This website is provided for general information purposes only. Lang Protect Ltd gives no warranty nor makes any representation regarding the accuracy, completeness or quality of the content. Readers should seek information and advice specific to particular circumstances before forming conclusions or taking action.
6. Gala Tech is continually adding to and modifying its products and services and this site is updated from time to time to reflect this. Lang Protect Ltd does not warrant that the information will be accurate or complete.
7. Copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Lang Protect Ltd, its associates, its affiliates or its licensors. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved.Lang Protect Ltd grants to you a licence to make one free copy of the information contained herein for personal or non-commercial use only. Accordingly, unless otherwise expressly stated, no part of the website may be copied, reproduced, broadcast, adapted or incorporated into any other work, without Lang Protect Ltd’s prior written permission. Any other use of material obtained from this website, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
8. Links contained in the website may lead to other websites not under our control, and we accept no liability for, or endorse, the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Please read the terms and conditions of those websites and direct any questions or comments about the linked website’s contents to the relevant website provider.
9. We may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion permission to set up links from third party websites to this website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise). Such links are prohibited without our prior written consent.
10. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions or the use of this website shall be subject to the Laws of England and Wales. Nothing in these terms confers on any third party any benefits under the provisions of the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. If any part of these terms is found to be void or unenforceable, it will be severed from the rest of the terms, which shall remain unaffected.
11.Lang Protect Ltd excludes all liability for any damage or loss whatsoever that may result to you or a third party arising out of the content, availability or use of this website (directly or indirectly).
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions or in the websites shall limit our liability for death or personal injury arising out our negligence, or for any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable English law.